Be Safe Plus LLC hopes you or a loved one will never have to use our
Kidde Fire Safety Escape Ladders but for your peace of mind and worry
free escape you’ll know it is there for you in case of a fire emergency .
The Kidde two and three story home
fire escape ladders are easy to use and attach quickly to most common windows.
The tangle-free design enables fast and easy deployment. In fact, both the 13 ft
(two story) and 25 ft (three story) Kidde fire safety escape ladders are ready
for use right out of the box. There are no tools or assembly required. These
durable constructed home fire escape ladders have been tested to 1000 lbs and
include Anti Slip rungs and the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
Store your Kidde two or three story home fire escape ladder near the window
where it will be used. A closet or under the bed near the window where it can be
easily be reached is a useful storage place. Prepare an escape plan and practice
the plan. The plan should include as a minimum two means of escape from each
room (door and window), a meeting place to gather outside the home, and
instructions to call 911 or local emergency services after the exit.
The Kidde Home Fire Escape Ladders are not toys, and are to be used only in
Be Ready to Escape from a 3rd Floor Window
* 25 Foot Ladder- Allows Escape from Most 3rd Story Windows
* Strong, Lightweight, Easy to Use
* Tangle Free Design
* Fully Assembled, Compact Storage
* Ladder Tested to 1000 LBS
* Please note: $15.00 Listed
shipping costs are available in Continental United States Only.
Please Contact us for Alaska and Hawaii Shipping Quotes
Instructions for use of the Kidde Home Fire Escape Safety
- Close the doors to the room before opening the escape window to avoid
intensifying a fire.
- Open attachment hooks and extend center support of your fire safety escape
ladder. (see Fig.1)
- Place hooks over window sill with your home fire safety ladder hanging on
the outside of the structure. Attach the white end of the hooks to the inside
wall. The red side of the hooks must be outside the window. (see Fig.2)
- Pull release strap to deploy your fire safety escape ladder. (See Fig.3)
(To be done only is an actual emergency).
- Carefully exit window onto fire safety escape ladder, holding attachment
hooks to provide stability
- When descending the home fire escape ladder, keep your body close to the
ladder to maximize stability. Carry children on the ladder only when it is
absolutely necessary. Avoid carrying pets or other objects on your fire safety
- In family escape, the parent should exit first to stabilize the home fire
escape ladder during the decent of children or elderly adults.
- Be careful to avoid breaking glass in adjacent windows when descending
your home fire safety escape ladder.